Rescue 7 is committed to protecting your privacy. Should you wish to be removed from our mailing lists, please contact us.
All personal information that you provide to us is strictly protected. We use the latest security to use the information only for its intended use and have established the appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our procedures incorporate electronic, managerial and physical practices including industry-standard encryption when collecting and/or transferring data within or between systems. We carefully protect your information from alteration, loss, misuse, inappropriate disclosure and unauthorized access.
We strive to keep your personal information accurate, complete and current. We promptly take steps to correct any inaccuracies once we are informed of them. You may request a copy of the personal information that we have stored.
This web site may contain links to pages on external web sites. Rescue 7 is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external web sites.
Rescue 7 does not place banners, pop-ups or paid-for advertisements for third party products or services on this website. We do promote our relationships with customers, partners and other industry organizations by posting articles, logos, press releases and other appropriate content on the web site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Rescue 7 will only use your personal information in the following ways:
- To satisfy any legal requirements
- To facilitate standard business communications and transactions
- To enable us to respond to requests for information
- To help us improve our products and services
- To support and track product downloads
- To help us improve the content, navigability and performance of the web site
- To provide product updates, technical bulletins, special offers and notifications
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION
Rescue 7 will not ask for, obtain or store your Social Security number, date of birth or any information about your relatives or friends. The one exception regarding social security numbers is that it is legally required by law for employment purposes. You will be informed of this need and the intended use of such information at the point where it is to be collected.
Rescue 7 staff will be safely returning to our offices effective Monday, June 1, 2020.
Rescue 7 is available to support your return to work programs with the following products and services:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – gloves, masks, sanitizer and additional PPE products are available
- Return to Work PPE Kits – welcome your employees return to the office with a personal PPE kit
- N95 Mask Fit Testing – as mandated by Health Canada, Rescue 7 is certified in N95 mask FIT testing
- COVID-19 Site Assessments – Rescue 7 can review your office space for adherence to guidelines
Please reach out to us with any inquiries at email@example.com.
Rescue 7 Inc.