Weekly Review: WINTER CARNIVAL 2016
In preparation for our Winter Carnival, which you all know is taking place THIS FRIDAY at the Heights of Horseshoe, we thought we would take a moment to thank all of our amazing sponsors. From morning pancakes to afternoon drinks, this day is shaping up to be a real beauty! However, it would be just an idea if it weren’t for all of the amazing people and businesses who put forth whatever they could to help.
To everyone below – thank you so much for your dedication to putting on what is sure to be an incredible day! From everyone at Rescue 7, you are sincerely appreciated.
- Rock 95 Barrie is sending over the Morning Man to help us get things rolling. They will be hanging around all day, providing tunes for on the hill!
Listen live here: http://rock95.com
- Wondering who is responsible for the winter wonderland opportunity to take a ride in a horse-drawn sleigh? Georgian International is a dynamic leader in the automotive retail and regional airline industries, and a dominant real estate investor in residential and commercial land opportunities. With 400 employees and annual sales of $137 million, Georgian International is one of Simcoe County’s most influential companies and recognized names.
See more of them here: http://www.georgianinternational.com
- Douglas Hill is a partner at HMH Law Offices, based in Barrie, Ontario. He and his amazing team have generously donated $300.00 to making the Winter Carnival possible. More on Mr. Hill: he was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 1983 after obtaining his LL.B. with Honours at the Queen’s University Faculty of Law. He has been a member of the Barrie Real Estate Lawyer’s Association since 1981.
Want more information? Click here: www.hmhlawoffices.com
- Are you unsure about bringing your camera? Don’t worry about it – we’ve got it covered, with help from TJ LeClair Photography!
Follow him on Facebook to make sure you get all of the photos: https://www.facebook.com/Tj-LeClair-Photography-230454310350681/
- No ski day would be complete without DEMOS available. Thank goodness we got some support from Gates & Boards, of Barrie, to help us out with this one!
Check out their online store here: http://gatesandboards.lightspeedwebstore.com
- You must be curious about who will be providing live music. It will be such a treat to hear the Fred Grant Squares live!
See more of them: https://www.facebook.com/TheFredGrantSquares/?fref=ts
- Looking for more? Muskoka Brewery has donated two gift baskets to be won on Friday!
You know what to do: http://muskokabrewery.com
- We will be skiing the hills of the Heights of Horseshoe, the hill across the street from one of the most well-known hills in the Greater Toronto Area – Horseshoe Resort! Interested in heading back up for FREE, when the weather is a little warmer? You could win a one night stay and a round of golf for two, this Friday!
Check out the gorgeous course: http://www.horseshoeresort.com
- If you live in Markham, you have definitely tried the chicken wings at the Duchess of Markham. The team over there was kind enough to toss some Spyder ski gear our way, and you could win it!
Follow them on their website: http://duchessonline.com
- You will definitely need a big drink after a long day on the slopes. Can you think of a better way than with a wine-tasting served up by Hobbs & Co. Wine Merchants? We can’t, either!
Interested in learning more? Click here: http://www.hobbswines.com
- Arguably, the most anticipated time of day… the après ski will be brought to you by TechWyse Internet Marketing Co.! Have you checked out Rescue 7’s new website? That is all courtesy of these guys!
Check out their site at: www.techwyse.com
Check out Rescue 7 at: www.rescue7.net
We cannot wait to see you all soon! We are counting down the minutes!