First Aid / CPR/AED Instructor Level
Provides candidates with the knowledge and skills to teach Rescue 7 Inc. First Aid & CPR courses: Emergency and Standard First Aid, CPR/AED, HCP Level C CPR. The candidates are expected to have finely tuned First Aid CPR/AED technical skills. This course focuses on how to teach and facilitate; not on learning First Aid CPR/AED. Includes instructor professionalism, classroom management, lesson planning, teaching methods and student evaluation.
The 3 – 4 Day First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Level course includes:
- Rescue 7 Inc. Policies & Procedures
- Practical Assignments
- Course Presentations
- Practical Scenarios
- Legislation & Regulations
- Course Design & Content
- Written Assignments
- Written Quiz
Rescue 7 staff will be safely returning to our offices effective Monday, June 1, 2020.
Rescue 7 is available to support your return to work programs with the following products and services:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – gloves, masks, sanitizer and additional PPE products are available
- Return to Work PPE Kits – welcome your employees return to the office with a personal PPE kit
- N95 Mask Fit Testing – as mandated by Health Canada, Rescue 7 is certified in N95 mask FIT testing
- COVID-19 Site Assessments – Rescue 7 can review your office space for adherence to guidelines
Please reach out to us with any inquiries at email@example.com.
Rescue 7 Inc.