Working at Heights
This full day program includes the basic information about how to work at heights safely, as well as practical application of skills. The course involves classroom instruction and hands-on exposure to some common equipment.
The training includes both, but is not limited to:
- Hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall safety warning methods and barriers
- Types and usage of personal protective equipment for fall protection
This course is CPO-approved.
Validity periods are extended by one year for workers who were required to take refresher training for Working at Heights between February 28 and August 31, 2020. You are encouraged to register for training as soon as possible. Log in to your SkillsPassTM account to check your status. Click here to set up your free account.
If you are unsure, contact us and we would be happy to assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescue 7 staff will be safely returning to our offices effective Monday, June 1, 2020.
Rescue 7 is available to support your return to work programs with the following products and services:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – gloves, masks, sanitizer and additional PPE products are available
- Return to Work PPE Kits – welcome your employees return to the office with a personal PPE kit
- N95 Mask Fit Testing – as mandated by Health Canada, Rescue 7 is certified in N95 mask FIT testing
- COVID-19 Site Assessments – Rescue 7 can review your office space for adherence to guidelines
Please reach out to us with any inquiries at email@example.com.
Rescue 7 Inc.