STOP HARM & VIOLENCE
The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) requires employers to develop, implement and maintain policies and programs regarding workplace violence and harassment (WVH). Rescue 7 Inc.’s STOP HARM & VIOLENCE course was developed in compliance with the new provincial government OHSA regulations of Bill 168 and Bill 132. The course provides participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies on how to effectively manage workplace violence and harassment incidents.
All employers, supervisors and workers in Ontario.
- Professional protection & management of Persons in Crisis
- Dealing with harassment – types of harassment, strategies to deal with harassment – Anger and how to protect and manage –Racism & Sensitivity – Cultural awareness and response
- Application of personal values and ethics
- Strategies and Tactics for a Medical and Non-Medical crisis
- Legal issues
- Verbal and physical disengagement tactics
- Communication and awareness strategies and tactics
3.5 or 7 hours of curriculum time based on clients needs
As we navigate through these challenging times, we have the health and well-being of our clients, staff, and the community at top of mind.
In response to COVID-19, we will be offering online training as temporary evidence of first aid training in several of our Canadian provinces*. Paired with this, we are also offering a $20 discount on the online-only portion of our approved Blended eLearning training courses in:
Please see the following blog post for further details, conditions, and course parameters.
For our Online Training, please click the following URL.
*Not available in British Columbia, Quebec or Newfoundland
Your safety is paramount to all of us here at Rescue 7 Inc. We hope through these initiatives, we can continue to safely encourage, support and develop the skillset you need to get you where you want to go.
At this time, we are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing environment of COVID-19 and will continue to update you on any changes as the global crisis evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any inquiries at email@example.com.
Rescue 7 Inc.