Health and Safety Orientation for Employees
Thinking about safety should be as natural as thinking about other aspects of a job. Employees should be able to anticipate the possibility of accidents before they happen. Yet workplace accidents cause millions of painful injuries every year and cost businesses almost $90 billion per year in medical bills, lost wages, and lost production time.
This Health & Safety Orientation course addresses two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today: that of developing a good safety attitude in their employees, as well as providing introductory safety training.
HEALTH & SAFETY ORIENTATION COURSE TOPICS
- Developing safety awareness
- Basics of accident prevention
- Hazard evaluation
- Safety housekeeping
- Tool use and maintenance
- Fire prevention and safety
- Use of personal protective equipment
- And more!
Rescue 7 staff will be safely returning to our offices effective Monday, June 1, 2020.
Rescue 7 is available to support your return to work programs with the following products and services:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – gloves, masks, sanitizer and additional PPE products are available
- Return to Work PPE Kits – welcome your employees return to the office with a personal PPE kit
- N95 Mask Fit Testing – as mandated by Health Canada, Rescue 7 is certified in N95 mask FIT testing
- COVID-19 Site Assessments – Rescue 7 can review your office space for adherence to guidelines
Please reach out to us with any inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescue 7 Inc.