BLS Health Care Professionals Provider Level C
This course is designed to teach HCP (HealthCare Professionals) the skills of CPR for all ages (including ventilation with a barrier device and a bag-mask device), use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (FBAO).
Participants will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Disease Management & Biohazards
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Scene Management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Management – Airway, Breathing & CPR (Adult, Child, Infant, 2-person rescue)
- Oxygen Administration (overview)
This course follows the Heart & Stroke Foundation’s guidelines. Annual re-training is recommended.