The ULTI-MAT is designed to be small and compact as well as being very hard wearing. The unit in constructed of highly durable fabric with a foam pad for comfort and is available in standard and bariatric sizes.
Shopping from the USA?
View this product on our USA store located at AED.US
THE ULTI-MAT ENABLES CARERS TO RAPIDLY AND SAFELY EVACUATE PEOPLE WITH MOBILITY PROBLEMS IN AN EMERGENCY.
The ULTI-MAT consists of a single piece of very strong webbing which runs the full length of the unit encapsulating both head and foot end pulling straps, together with the two body straps for tall and short patients along with a leg strap. Once the patient is on the unit they can be enveloped for security by the wings on either side then secured by the webbing and buckles and pulled to safety by means of the head and foot pull straps. On the base of the unit are four carrying handles in high visibility yellow. The ULTI-MAT can be rolled up into its self contained pouch/foot pocket for convenient compact storage.
• Simple and quick to deploy.
• Mat is simply rolled out for vertical and horizontal evacuation.
• Allows staff to transport patients 2 – 3 times their own weight.
• No lifting – uses roll and drag method.
• Webbing Design provides patient stabilization.
• Sled curves and wraps around evacuee for added protection.
• Two securing cross straps.
• Can be used with backboard or basket stretcher.
• Each sled rolls up compactly into it’s own carry bag
There are no training videos available for this product
There are no system updates available for this product