Heartsine samaritan® PAD Trainer
In designing a training device for the HeartSine samaritan AED, customers insisted that the training device should mirror the live device in order to ensure greater user retention and system familiarity. As such, the PAD trainer is easy-to-use, allowing trainers the maximum time possible to focus on the learning needs of their students.
The Trainer, which is compatible with any CPR manikin system, provides six pre-recorded rescue training scenarios without delivering an actual shock.
The easy-to-use samaritan® PAD Trainer with remote control guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) intervals with the look and feel of a live samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) without the actual charge and discharge of an electrical shock.
PAD Trainer Includes
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P Trainer with CPR coaching indicator
- Trainer Soft Carrying Case w/ extra accessory storage
- Wireless Remote Control Battery Charger
- USB data cable
- Wall charger;
- Operator Manual Adult Training Pads
- Reusable Trainer Adhesives