Corporate Back to Work Kit I
Welcome employees back to work with PPE items to support their initial return (clean your desk). The kit is individually packaged in a disposable box. A corporate label can be applied to the top of the box.
- 1 pair of vinyl gloves
- 1 60mL bottle hand sanitizer
- 5 individually packaged 5”x7” antiseptic wipes
- 1 3-ply non-surgical mask
Rescue 7 staff will be safely returning to our offices effective Monday, June 1, 2020.
Rescue 7 is available to support your return to work programs with the following products and services:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) – gloves, masks, sanitizer and additional PPE products are available
- Return to Work PPE Kits – welcome your employees return to the office with a personal PPE kit
- N95 Mask Fit Testing – as mandated by Health Canada, Rescue 7 is certified in N95 mask FIT testing
- COVID-19 Site Assessments – Rescue 7 can review your office space for adherence to guidelines
Please reach out to us with any inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescue 7 Inc.