A600 Trauma Drug Bag
Our A600 Comprehensive Trauma Kit Bag is ideal for quick access to oxygen and other supplies to assist your patients. The Comprehensive Trauma Kit Bag easy release security straps for the D-tank helps prevent damage to the tank as a result of improper securing. The built in carabineer loops allows for hands-free administration of oxygen while the patient is being transported. With mesh pockets and removable padding inside the regulator cover, you can have quick and easy access to the airway supplies. The removable dividers, colour choice, and printing allow for personal customization of you A600 Comprehensive Trauma Kit Bag.
Features and Benefits:
1000 Denier Cordura Fabric
Waterproof resilient material that is lightweight and easy to clean. Standard colour: red. Colours available: red, black, royal blue, navy blue, forest green, khaki, lime green, yellow, orange, and gold.
Durable # 10 Zipper with Double Slider
Easy and quick access to all pockets and compartments
Web pull tabs at end of zipper
For quick and easy access to all pockets and compartments
Flexible sides to fit your varying sized supplies, including an oxygen tank
Customize each bag for your individual needs and preferences.
Easy release 3" webbing security strap for D-tank
Secures the D-tank in the bag to prevent accidental release.
Numerous Elastic Loops and Pouches
Allows for better organization and easy access of various supplies
Large Front Pocket with Elastic Loops and Padded Pouches
Allows for better organization and easy access of various supplies.
Seatbelt Webbing Loops and Pouches
Designed for durability and comfort
Durable, stronger and easier to use compared to plastic
Personalized Scotchlite Reflective Material
Personalize your bag for easy identification. The highly reflective material increases your safety day or night. Printing can be customized
2-inch seatbelt webbing handles
For comfort grip
Double tarpmaster bottom with six sew-on feet
Durable and removable
Can be customised
Oxygen-03-Trauma Kit Bag- A600
22.5”L x 12.5 ”H x 10”D
- Interior: 210 Nylon lining in Gray. ¼” Coroplast on main body interior for rigidity
- Pockets: #10 zipper with two sliders and pull cords. Bottoms of pockets made in waterproof material
- Two Front Pockets: 11”L x 8”H x 3.5”D
- Left Pocket: 8”W x 8”H x 3”D opens for access to oxygen tank inside bag.
- Right Pocket: 8”W x 8”H x 3”D
- Back Pocket: 15”L x 9.5”H x 3.75”D
- 2 pouches inside (on body) 5”L x 6” H x 3”D with 10 elastic loops on face of pouches.
- Flat 5”L x 6” W zippered pockets inside face of pocket
- Underside of Lid: On right side are two 8 inch elastic strips with 8 loops. On left side are two 4”W x 8”H pockets with elastic closure
- Similar to the discontinued A600X Comprehensive Trauma Kit by Pacific Safety Products